Latest News StoriesBack to headlines
Farrah Abraham Catches a Cease and Desist Letter
Farrah Abraham just keeps shooting herself in her foot with that big mouth of hers, but at this rate, if she keeps going, it's going to land her in some serious hot (legal) water, and wouldn't it be so, so nice if Farrah weren't legally able to, you know, talk ever again?
Farrah Abraham is still slamming the porn industry -- you know, the industry who basically perpetuated her fame post "Teen Mom" -- and Vivid CEO Steve Hirsch is not about to take it laying down: he sent a cease and desist letter to Farrah, essentially prohibiting her from continuing to slam and hurl accusatory allegations about rape and drugs for the purpose of interviews and fame and "Couples Therapy."
Check out the exclusive letter:
- 08.15.2014VIVID STUDIO INSIDER FOR AUGUST 15, 2014
- 08.11.2014ADULT SUPERSTAR AND VIVID RADIO HOST MONIQUE ALEXANDER TO PERFORM AT VIVID LIVE MEN’S CLUB IN HOUSTON AUG. 14-16
- 08.11.2014VIVID STUDIO INSIDER FOR AUGUST 11, 2014
- 07.30.2014Ray J -- Kim Kardashian Sex Tape Regrets ... I Never Shoulda Banged 'Bitches' On Camera
- 07.28.2014VIVID STUDIO INSIDER FOR JULY 28, 2014
- 07.18.2014VIVID STUDIO INSIDER FOR JULY 18, 2014
- 07.15.2014VIVID STUDIO INSIDER FOR JULY 15, 2014
- 07.15.2014VIVID TO RELEASE X-MEN XXX: AN AXEL BRAUN PARODY ONLINE ON JULY 15 AND IN STORES ON JULY 29