Latest News StoriesBack to headlines
Farrah Abraham Catches a Cease and Desist Letter
Farrah Abraham just keeps shooting herself in her foot with that big mouth of hers, but at this rate, if she keeps going, it's going to land her in some serious hot (legal) water, and wouldn't it be so, so nice if Farrah weren't legally able to, you know, talk ever again?
Farrah Abraham is still slamming the porn industry -- you know, the industry who basically perpetuated her fame post "Teen Mom" -- and Vivid CEO Steve Hirsch is not about to take it laying down: he sent a cease and desist letter to Farrah, essentially prohibiting her from continuing to slam and hurl accusatory allegations about rape and drugs for the purpose of interviews and fame and "Couples Therapy."
Check out the exclusive letter:
- 09.15.2014POPULAR ADULT STAR KRISTINA ROSE TO PERFORM AT VIVID LIVE MEN’S CLUB ON SEPT. 18-20
- 09.12.2014VIVID STUDIO INSIDER FOR SEPTEMBER 12, 2014
- 09.11.2014VIVID ENTERTAINMENT SAYS IT IS REVIEWING A SEX TAPE PURPORTING TO FEATURE HOT RAPPER IGGY AZALEA
- 09.08.2014VIVID STUDIO INSIDER SEPTEMBER 8, 2014
- 08.29.2014VSI FOR AUGUST 29, 2014
- 08.25.2014VIVID TO RELEASE PHIL VARONE GROUPIES: THE MUSIC FROM BEHIND FEATURING AUTHENTIC GROUPIES ON VIVID.COM ON AUG. 26 AND IN STORES ON SEPT. 9
- 08.22.2014VIVID STUDIO INSIDER FOR AUGUST 22, 2014
- 08.15.2014Vivid Studio Insider For August 15, 2014