Latest News StoriesBack to headlines
Farrah Abraham Catches a Cease and Desist Letter
Farrah Abraham just keeps shooting herself in her foot with that big mouth of hers, but at this rate, if she keeps going, it's going to land her in some serious hot (legal) water, and wouldn't it be so, so nice if Farrah weren't legally able to, you know, talk ever again?
Farrah Abraham is still slamming the porn industry -- you know, the industry who basically perpetuated her fame post "Teen Mom" -- and Vivid CEO Steve Hirsch is not about to take it laying down: he sent a cease and desist letter to Farrah, essentially prohibiting her from continuing to slam and hurl accusatory allegations about rape and drugs for the purpose of interviews and fame and "Couples Therapy."
Check out the exclusive letter:
- 11.26.2014VIVID STUDIO INSIDER FOR NOVEMBER 28 2014
- 11.26.2014VIVID STUDIO INSIDER FOR NOVEMBER 21, 2014
- 11.17.2014VIVID STUDIO INSIDER FOR NOVEMBER 14, 2014
- 11.17.2014ADULT ENTERTAINMENT STAR AND PENTHOUSE PET OF THE YEAR NICOLE ANISTON TO PERFORM AT VIVID LIVE IN HOUSTON NOVEMBER 20-22
- 11.13.2014VIVID RADIO CELEBRATES FIRST ANNIVERSARY WITH LISTENERS ON NOV. 18
- 11.07.2014VIVID STUDIO INSIDER FOR NOVEMBER 7, 2014
- 11.05.2014Lorenzo Lamas -- Shauna Sand is an Unfit Mother Who is All About Sex
- 11.04.2014VIVID STUDIO INSIDER FOR NOVEMBER 4, 2014