Latest News StoriesBack to headlines
Farrah Abraham Silent On Polygraph Request
So we're basically all in agreement that Farrah Abraham is a pretty reprehensible person with a spotty history for telling the truth. Or being, you know, at all likable. Things haven't changed, and it only gets worse.
That time she waxed her toddler's "unibrow"? Pretty awful. That time she released a sex tape -- that she was paid for, ffs -- and tried to play it off like it was this invasion of privacy, a video that she recorded of her and her "boyfriend"? It was basically treacherous beyond comprehension how she lied and lied and lied about it, and then finally came clean when it was apparent that she couldn't convince a single soul of "her truth."
The latest, though, about being raped and drugged while on tour for her second -- yes, second -- sex tape has taken the cake. For once, Farrah has kept her big mouth shut about her intentions, and when approached by Steve Hirsch -- Vivid's head honcho -- who offered her $1 million dollars to take a polygraph test that produced positive results that she was, in fact, raped and pillaged and drugged whilst on tour, her lawyer had this to say:
Read more: http://www.fishwrapper.com/post/2014/02/19/farrah-abraham-lied-detector-polygraph-pictures-sex-tape-2-steve-hirsch-vivid/#ixzz2tsZkuAYu
- 11.17.2014VIVID STUDIO INSIDER FOR NOVEMBER 14, 2014
- 11.17.2014ADULT ENTERTAINMENT STAR AND PENTHOUSE PET OF THE YEAR NICOLE ANISTON TO PERFORM AT VIVID LIVE IN HOUSTON NOVEMBER 20-22
- 11.13.2014VIVID RADIO CELEBRATES FIRST ANNIVERSARY WITH LISTENERS ON NOV. 18
- 11.07.2014VIVID STUDIO INSIDER FOR NOVEMBER 7, 2014
- 11.05.2014Lorenzo Lamas -- Shauna Sand is an Unfit Mother Who is All About Sex
- 11.04.2014VIVID STUDIO INSIDER FOR NOVEMBER 4, 2014
- 10.21.2014ALEXIS AMORE AND APRIL FLORES TO HAVE THEIR OWN SHOWS ON VIVID RADIO
- 10.17.2014VIVID STUDIO INSIDER FOR OCTOBER 17, 2014