Latest News StoriesBack to headlines
It's Time for Farrah Abraham to Put Her Money Where Her ... Well, Mouth Is ~ FishWrapper
It's better than any other orifices Farrah Abraham might consider stuffing her currency in for the camera -- but at any rate, this is big, big news, guys: Farrah Abraham was just offered $1 MILLION DOLLARS to take a polygraph test producing positive results that her allegations that she was raped and drugged during her promotional tour for her first sex tape, "Back Door Teen Mom" were true, and if you've read any of the recent stuff we've written about her, then you know her chances of passing just might not be very good.
We caught up with Vivid CEO Steve Hirsch outside of his office in Los Angeles this morning, and the offer he tabled to Farrah Abraham -- as well as what he said to our cameramen -- will leave you astonished.
- 03.07.2014VIVID STUDIO INSIDER FOR MARCH 7, 2014
- 03.05.2014Is Farrah Abraham Always Faking it?
- 03.03.2014Is It Real? Famed XXX Company Passed On Marilyn Monroe, JFK & Bobby Kennedy 3-Way Sex Tape
- 03.03.2014VIVID STUDIO INSIDER FOR MARCH 3RD, 2014
- 02.28.2014Farrah Abraham Catches a Cease and Desist Letter
- 02.24.2014Farrah Abraham Teen Mom Lingerie For Sale On Ebay
- 02.21.2014VIVID STUDIO INSIDER FOR FEBRUARY 21, 2014
- 02.20.2014Farrah Ducks Polygraph for $1 Million Dollars