Latest News StoriesBack to headlines
It's Time for Farrah Abraham to Put Her Money Where Her ... Well, Mouth Is ~ FishWrapper
It's better than any other orifices Farrah Abraham might consider stuffing her currency in for the camera -- but at any rate, this is big, big news, guys: Farrah Abraham was just offered $1 MILLION DOLLARS to take a polygraph test producing positive results that her allegations that she was raped and drugged during her promotional tour for her first sex tape, "Back Door Teen Mom" were true, and if you've read any of the recent stuff we've written about her, then you know her chances of passing just might not be very good.
We caught up with Vivid CEO Steve Hirsch outside of his office in Los Angeles this morning, and the offer he tabled to Farrah Abraham -- as well as what he said to our cameramen -- will leave you astonished.
- 10.21.2014ALEXIS AMORE AND APRIL FLORES TO HAVE THEIR OWN SHOWS ON VIVID RADIO
- 10.17.2014VIVID STUDIO INSIDER FOR OCTOBER 17, 2014
- 10.15.2014VIVID WINS BOTH FAN CHOICE AND EDITOR’S CHOICE RECOGNITION AT 22ND ANNUAL NIGHTMOVES ® AWARDS IN TAMPA
- 10.15.2014M7 GROUP INKS AGREEMENT WITH VIVID ENTERTAINMENT FOR EUROPEAN TV LAUNCH
- 10.10.2014VIVID STUDIO INSIDER FOR OCTOBER 10, 2014
- 10.07.2014Notorious Dominatrix Mistress C to Be Featured Guest on Christy Canyon’s Vivid Radio Show on Oct. 9th
- 10.07.2014Vivid Entertainment Set To Launch VividTV Europe Linear Channel on Nov. 1st
- 10.03.2014VIVID STUDIO INSIDER FOR OCTOBER 3, 2014