Latest News StoriesBack to headlines
Vivid Adult Parodies Always a Step Ahead In What Fans Want
UM…WRONG, WARNER BROS. YOU’RE NOT THE FIRST TO PUT SUPERMAN AND BATMAN IN THE SAME MOVIE!
LOS ANGELES (July 23, 2013) – The announcement over the weekend that Warner Bros. will feature Batman in its sequel to Man Of Steel drew a “So what?” shrug from fans of superhero adult parodies and from director Axel Braun. That’s because he’s already done that, in Man of Steel XXX: An Axel Braun Parody, a current adult best-seller from Vivid Entertainment, available both on DVD and on vivid.com. Ryan Driller as Clark Kent, aka Superman, and Giovanni Francesco as Batman, together in Man of Steel XXX: An Axel Braun Parody. (photo courtesy of vivid.com) “The Warner Bros. announcement at Comic-Con was totally amazing…yet somewhat incorrect,” says Braun, who has won dozens of awards for his blockbuster adult parodies and is known for his legendary attention to detail. He says Warner Bros. could have easily avoided the mistake with a quick look at the Man of Steel XXX trailer: there they are: Superman and Batman, facing off in the rain.
In addition to starring Ryan Driller as Superman and Giovanni Francesco in a non-sex role as Batman, the Vivid parody cast includes Kirsten Price as Lois Lane, Samantha Ryan as Lana Lang, Sasha Knox as Livewire, Skin Diamond as Silver Banshee, Alan Stafford as Angle Man, Eric Masterson as Dr. Fate, Kendall Karson as Zatanna and Billy Glide as Bizarro. In non-sex roles Bryn Pryor plays Lex Luthor and Kimberly Kane makes a special appearance as Wonder Woman as a prelude to her own upcoming movie.
“I always seem to be a step ahead of the mainstream studios” says Braun. “And of course because I can put out movies at a much quicker pace. Plus, I’m just awesome like that.”
Skeptical? Here is some hard evidence:
• Braun made Superman vs. Spider-Man XXX: An Axel Braun Parody; No studio ever dared to adapt the first Marvel/DC crossover.
• Braun picked Electro as the villain in his Award-winning Spider-Man XXX: A Porn Parody, and now, two years later, mainstream is doing it.
• When Braun’s version of the Wonder Woman costume went viral, it was universally declared far better than the one in David E. Kelley's failed TV pilot.
• Braun and Vivid were first out with She Hulk XXX: An Axel Braun Parody.
• In Iron Man XXX: An Axel Braun Parody, Braun had The Mandarin as the main villain, and comic sites agreed that it was a better version of the character than the one seen in the mainstream version. And at least it WAS The Mandarin.
• For his upcoming Wolverine XXX: An Axel Braun Parody, Braun put the hero in his classic blue and yellow costume, something Hugh Jackman still hasn’t worn despite having portrayed the much-beloved character in already six movies.
DISCLAIMER: All Vivid movies referenced in this press release are adult PARODY MOVIES. These movies are not sponsored, endorsed by, or affiliated with any entity owning the rights to the characters parodied therein or the works being parodied.
About Vivid: Founded in 1984, Vivid has always placed heavy emphasis on high quality erotic film entertainment and has created wide brand-name awareness through its films, innovative marketing, and a licensing program that extends to advertising, apparel, book publishing and a range of other products. The VividTV division offers programming that includes the full range of offerings from the largest single adult studio archive. In addition to its Vivid-Celeb imprint famous for celebrity sex tapes, the company is known for its Vivid SuperXXXHeroes parodies. Mainstream television audiences got to know the company through two seven-part series on Showtime. Co-founder and CEO Steven Hirsch received the first AVN Visionary Award as a leader who "has propelled innovation and taken his company and the business as a whole to new heights." The company's www.vivid.com website has a loyal following of fans of Vivid movies. For more on Vivid visit twitter.com/VividCorp or facebook.com/vividgirls.
About Axel Braun: The son of legendary porn-pioneer Lasse Braun and grandson of a diplomat, Axel Braun was born and raised in Italy, where he received a privileged upper-class upbringing. Fluent in five languages, a member of MENSA, a film-school graduate, and the bearer of a Ph.D. in psychology, Axel has a unique cultural background that definitely sets him apart from the many other directors in the adult industry. A second-generation AVN Hall-of-Famer, over the span of his career he has won many awards all over the world for directing, producing, screenwriting, and editing, including three consecutive “Director Of The Year” AVN awards. For more information visit facebook.com/AxelBraun and twitter.com/axelbraun
Media Contact: For more information, DVDs, photos or interviews contact: email@example.com, 800-762-4761
- 03.07.2014VIVID STUDIO INSIDER FOR MARCH 7, 2014
- 03.05.2014Is Farrah Abraham Always Faking it?
- 03.03.2014Is It Real? Famed XXX Company Passed On Marilyn Monroe, JFK & Bobby Kennedy 3-Way Sex Tape
- 03.03.2014VIVID STUDIO INSIDER FOR MARCH 3RD, 2014
- 02.28.2014Farrah Abraham Catches a Cease and Desist Letter
- 02.24.2014Farrah Abraham Teen Mom Lingerie For Sale On Ebay
- 02.21.2014VIVID STUDIO INSIDER FOR FEBRUARY 21, 2014
- 02.20.2014Farrah Ducks Polygraph for $1 Million Dollars