Latest News StoriesBack to headlines
Vividtv Names Stephen E. Walter As Business Chief In Canada And Europe
LOS ANGELES – (January 18, 2013) – Veteran television executive Stephen E. Walter has been named as Senior Vice President of Business Development for Canada and Europe for VividTV, the multichannel television division of Vivid Entertainment, the world’s leading adult film company.
"Steve is an 18-year affiliate sales and marketing veteran who has built strong relationships with platform operators in Canada and Europe and has been successfully helping them maximize the revenue from their adult pay TV category,” said VividTV President Ken Boenish in announcing Mr. Walter’s appointment. “He’s the ideal person to advance VividTV’s presence in these key markets."
VividTV was launched last August and has quickly become the fastest growing adult service, currently delivering its branded video-on-demand offerings and linear pay TV channel to more than 25 million homes.
“I’m delighted to be working with a brand that is so respected in its field. VividTV truly represents a unique content offering, has strong international recognition and is constantly covered by the mainstream media for being the industry experts regarding adult entertainment,” Mr. Walter said.
Most recently Mr. Walter served as Vice President of Business Development for New Frontier Media, Inc., a content distributor with global activities. He established the New Frontier European and Canadian distribution divisions and created strategic partnerships with many of the world’s largest international media companies.
About VividTV: A division of Vivid Entertainment, the world's leading adult film studio, VividTV offers world-class adult entertainment through VividTV branded video-on-demand offerings as well as a linear pay TV channel. VividTV programming will include the full range of Vivid Entertainment offerings from the largest single adult studio archive. Viewers will also watch exclusive, never-before-seen footage from the Vivid Celeb line, which includes sexually explicit videos featuring Kim Kardashian, Pamela Anderson, Kendra Wilkinson, Montana Fishburne, Tila Tequila and many other pop-culture icons. For more information visit the company’s website www.vivid.com.
- 11.17.2014VIVID STUDIO INSIDER FOR NOVEMBER 14, 2014
- 11.17.2014ADULT ENTERTAINMENT STAR AND PENTHOUSE PET OF THE YEAR NICOLE ANISTON TO PERFORM AT VIVID LIVE IN HOUSTON NOVEMBER 20-22
- 11.13.2014VIVID RADIO CELEBRATES FIRST ANNIVERSARY WITH LISTENERS ON NOV. 18
- 11.07.2014VIVID STUDIO INSIDER FOR NOVEMBER 7, 2014
- 11.05.2014Lorenzo Lamas -- Shauna Sand is an Unfit Mother Who is All About Sex
- 11.04.2014VIVID STUDIO INSIDER FOR NOVEMBER 4, 2014
- 10.21.2014ALEXIS AMORE AND APRIL FLORES TO HAVE THEIR OWN SHOWS ON VIVID RADIO
- 10.17.2014VIVID STUDIO INSIDER FOR OCTOBER 17, 2014