Latest News StoriesBack to headlines
VIVID TO RELEASE 'CLUB LIL JON' STARRING HOT HIP HOP ARTIST ON APRIL 11th
King of Crunk Moves the High Drama from 'Celebrity Apprentice' to His Latest Adult Movie
LOS ANGELES – (April 4, 2011) – Famous rapper Lil Jon is star, on-screen host and creative force behind "Club Lil Jon," a super-hot adult film from Vivid Entertainment that goes on sale across the country and online on Monday, April 11th.
The King of Crunk has never been more in the spotlight as he leads his team with Nene Leakes on NBC's fourth season of "Celebrity Apprentice." He claims it's also one of the most difficult projects he's ever taken on.
"Club Lil Jon" is the performer's second movie for Vivid, the world's leading adult studio. His first, "Lil Jon's Vivid Vegas Party," was a smash hit for the studio and his new effort has all the ingredients for another best-seller. As with the first film, he was involved in every detail of production from coaching the actresses on how to achieve maximum sensuality to writing a sexy score to keep the action sizzling.
"He's truly an artist in his approach to all aspects of production and his enthusiasm was contagious. We all got on board with his vision," said director C-Mizzle.
The cast of "Club Lil Jon" includes Monique Alexander, Tawny Roberts, Jenaveve Jolie, Jada Fire, Olivia O'lovel, Ayana ASngel, Shy Love, Finesse Navaro, Byron Long and Tyler Knight.
- 10.21.2014ALEXIS AMORE AND APRIL FLORES TO HAVE THEIR OWN SHOWS ON VIVID RADIO
- 10.17.2014VIVID STUDIO INSIDER FOR OCTOBER 17, 2014
- 10.15.2014VIVID WINS BOTH FAN CHOICE AND EDITOR’S CHOICE RECOGNITION AT 22ND ANNUAL NIGHTMOVES ® AWARDS IN TAMPA
- 10.15.2014M7 GROUP INKS AGREEMENT WITH VIVID ENTERTAINMENT FOR EUROPEAN TV LAUNCH
- 10.10.2014VIVID STUDIO INSIDER FOR OCTOBER 10, 2014
- 10.07.2014Notorious Dominatrix Mistress C to Be Featured Guest on Christy Canyon’s Vivid Radio Show on Oct. 9th
- 10.07.2014Vivid Entertainment Set To Launch VividTV Europe Linear Channel on Nov. 1st
- 10.03.2014VIVID STUDIO INSIDER FOR OCTOBER 3, 2014