Latest News StoriesBack to headlines
Vivid Studio Insider for July 21, 2006
Vivid Studio Insider for July 21, 2006JANE OFFERS MONIQUE’S TIPS ON “DOWN THERE” HAIR CARE -- Jane Magazine features advice in its “Life/Sex” section this month on “what you can learn from a porn star about keeping everything pretty down there.” Vivid Girl Monique Alexander says she believes “hair is womanly…my favorite shape is an upside-down triangle, like an arrow.” Monique tells Jane’s readers that she prefers shaving to waxing and reveals that Venus Divine razors are the best, “for their moisturizing strips.” She also recommends baby powder after the shower to keep the area from getting irritated. Use Nair, but sparingly and quickly, if you want to go bald. But above all, don’t try to be a perfectionist because “if you try to even it out, before you know it, it’s all gone and you’re screwed.”
VIVID-ALT THROWS A PARTY -- Vivid-Alt starlets Kimberly Kane and Lexi Bardot were the hosts of a party to celebrate the release of The Rebelle Rousers, the premiere movie from Eon McKai’s Vivid Entertainment imprint. The Winkytiki written and directed title is being released this month. The party on Thursday at the Bigfoot Lodge had a “good girls-gone-bad with a dirty twist” theme, in keeping with the movie itself. There were photo ops with the stars from Vivid Alt draped about the 1951 Custom Chevy from the movie. Also on hand were members of the Creeps Car Club, and there were plenty of giveaways and surprise visits from adult performers. DJ Morgan spun the rock n’ roll.
TERA GOES UNDERGROUND -- Even as Vivid Girl Tera Patrick’s newest film, Teradise, has become a hot bestseller she’s the star of another film sure to generate major attention, Fashion Underground. Directed by Paul Thomas, Fashion Underground features Tera with Tommy Gunn and Jean Val Jean. It’s scheduled for release in September. Tera is currently on the cover of the July issue of FHM magazine, on newsstands around the country. Tera, who now also writes a regular column on sex for FHM, lights up the cover of the magazine wearing only a tiny leather g-string, with her right hand draped coyly across her bare breasts. The headline reads: “The Power of Tera Patrick.” There’s a stunning pictorial inside the magazine with twelve pictures of Tera, wearing (and hardly wearing) a black bikini, a pink bikini and a black mini skirt that’s being blown up over her hips à la the famous Marilyn Monroe subway grate photo.
- 10.21.2014ALEXIS AMORE AND APRIL FLORES TO HAVE THEIR OWN SHOWS ON VIVID RADIO
- 10.17.2014VIVID STUDIO INSIDER FOR OCTOBER 17, 2014
- 10.15.2014VIVID WINS BOTH FAN CHOICE AND EDITOR’S CHOICE RECOGNITION AT 22ND ANNUAL NIGHTMOVES ® AWARDS IN TAMPA
- 10.15.2014M7 GROUP INKS AGREEMENT WITH VIVID ENTERTAINMENT FOR EUROPEAN TV LAUNCH
- 10.10.2014VIVID STUDIO INSIDER FOR OCTOBER 10, 2014
- 10.07.2014Notorious Dominatrix Mistress C to Be Featured Guest on Christy Canyon’s Vivid Radio Show on Oct. 9th
- 10.07.2014Vivid Entertainment Set To Launch VividTV Europe Linear Channel on Nov. 1st
- 10.03.2014VIVID STUDIO INSIDER FOR OCTOBER 3, 2014