Latest News StoriesBack to headlines
Vivid Studio Insider for JULY 18, 2003
Vivid Studio Insider for JULY 18, 2003- VIVID STUDIO INSIDER - REVOLVER
& YRB FEATURE VIVID SNOWBOARDS -- Revolver
- which bills itself as "the world's loudest rock magazine"
- has something new to shout about. In its September
issue now reaching subscribers and newsstands, the "RevolverGear"
section of the magazine highlights the Vivid
Girl Snowboards, with a photo of the board
featuring Briana Banks. Says editor
Jeff Kitts, "You'll be the talk of the mountains with
these beauties from Sims. Fader boards feature
clothed or nude images of Vivid Video's hottest starlets,
including Jenna Jameson, Kobe Tai, Kody, Briana and
Chasey Lane." The snowboards are also featured -
along with a pictorial and interview with Jenna
- in the current issue of YRB NYC Magazine -
which also has Def Jam recording artist Keith Murray
reviewing Herbal Vivid and the Vivid Condoms.
Of the virility supplement Herbal Vivid, Murray
jokes, "That's dangerous. What if you don't want it
up all night? You might never go back down if you fuck
with this." And on the condoms, Murray says, "Yeah,
that's what's up. They get 2 thumbs up for this?they
have studded and extra thin? I'll go with the studded."
EXOTIC DANCER HONORS MERCEDEZ - Vivid Girl
Mercedez will make a star turn on August 29th at
the Exotic Dancer magazine "Girls of ED Showcase"
in Las Vegas. Mercedez was the "Exotic Dancer Entertainer
of the Year in 2002." This year she'll be an honored
guest at the expo, which is sponsored by the leading
publication serving the topless dance and gentlemen's
MAINSTREAMING STORY KEEPS ON FLOWING - The media's
fascination with the mainstreaming of the adult industry
remains high, and Vivid plays the lead in the coverage.
Recently Vivid has been featured in articles or programs
on the subject in Newsweek.com and Business
2.0 magazine, as well as twice on MSNBC.
The most recent MSNBC program on the subject was on
the news with Steve Shane as anchor last Saturday
(July 12th), which included a lengthy interview with
Vivid co-chairman Steven Hirsch. On the same
day, CNN's "In the Money" discussed the
adult industry and showed footage of Vivid Girls along
with a text screen that mentioned that Hirsch has lectured
on the business side of adult at the U.S.C. Marshall
School of Business.
PORN STAR BALL BOUNCES TO ST. LOUIS, L.A. and SAN
FRANCISCO -Vivid's Porn Star Ball moves to
St. Louis, on Saturday night (July 19th),
then on to Los Angeles on July 26th and San Francisco
on August 1st. The St. Louis venue is the Velvet
Lounge, (1301 Washington Avenue,. In L.A. its at
The Factory (652 N. La Peer, West Hollywood)
and in San Francisco it's Factory (525 Harrison).
The Porn Star Ball is on a 20-city tour. Women dressed
as their favorite porn stars are eligible for a cash
prize at each venue. Tickets are available at www.groovetickets.com
click here to return to the main what's new page
- 11.26.2014VIVID STUDIO INSIDER FOR NOVEMBER 28 2014
- 11.26.2014VIVID STUDIO INSIDER FOR NOVEMBER 21, 2014
- 11.17.2014VIVID STUDIO INSIDER FOR NOVEMBER 14, 2014
- 11.17.2014ADULT ENTERTAINMENT STAR AND PENTHOUSE PET OF THE YEAR NICOLE ANISTON TO PERFORM AT VIVID LIVE IN HOUSTON NOVEMBER 20-22
- 11.13.2014VIVID RADIO CELEBRATES FIRST ANNIVERSARY WITH LISTENERS ON NOV. 18
- 11.07.2014VIVID STUDIO INSIDER FOR NOVEMBER 7, 2014
- 11.05.2014Lorenzo Lamas -- Shauna Sand is an Unfit Mother Who is All About Sex
- 11.04.2014VIVID STUDIO INSIDER FOR NOVEMBER 4, 2014