Latest News StoriesBack to headlines
Vivid Studio Insider for March 6, 2003
Vivid Studio Insider for March 6, 2003Van Nuys, California - Three Vivid Girls are among the Hollywood "legends, big guns, and scene-stealers" in the annual roundup of entertainment industry elite selected by the top monthly magazine Vanity Fair. The magazine selected Jenna Jameson, Taylor Hayes and Savanna Samson, all adult actresses for Vivid Entertainment. They are featured in a luscious, highly stylized, double-page, four-color spread photographed by the famed David LaChapelle.
The three Vivid performers are in the company of other "legends" selected for "The Hollywood Portfolio" such as Daniel Day-Lewis, Diane Lane, Julianne Moore, Adrien Brody, and Martin Scorsese.
Vanity Fair includes brief profiles of Vivid and the girls alongside the photograph, which was taken last year on the French Riviera at the home of Elton John. The photo shoot became a news item at the time when Savanna Samson revealed to a reporter that the restroom in John's home contained "amazing male erotic art on the walls."
click here to return to the main what's new page
- 10.21.2014ALEXIS AMORE AND APRIL FLORES TO HAVE THEIR OWN SHOWS ON VIVID RADIO
- 10.17.2014VIVID STUDIO INSIDER FOR OCTOBER 17, 2014
- 10.15.2014VIVID WINS BOTH FAN CHOICE AND EDITOR’S CHOICE RECOGNITION AT 22ND ANNUAL NIGHTMOVES ® AWARDS IN TAMPA
- 10.15.2014M7 GROUP INKS AGREEMENT WITH VIVID ENTERTAINMENT FOR EUROPEAN TV LAUNCH
- 10.10.2014VIVID STUDIO INSIDER FOR OCTOBER 10, 2014
- 10.07.2014Notorious Dominatrix Mistress C to Be Featured Guest on Christy Canyon’s Vivid Radio Show on Oct. 9th
- 10.07.2014Vivid Entertainment Set To Launch VividTV Europe Linear Channel on Nov. 1st
- 10.03.2014VIVID STUDIO INSIDER FOR OCTOBER 3, 2014