Latest News StoriesBack to headlines
Vivid Studio Insider for June 8, 2001
Vivid Studio Insider for June 8, 2001Have you been jonesin' for Jenna Jameson? Well, the gorgeous blond superstar of sex will appear in two scenes in Vivid's upcoming feature upcoming Where the Boy's Aren't #14.
"It has been 5 years since I shot Where the Boys Aren't 7 and 8," said Jenna. " I am really excited to finally be able to work with the Vivid Girls. It has been a long time coming".
Jenna has appeared in over 700 publications including, Cosmopolitan, Esquire, FHM and Jane. She has also appeared on the cover of over 300 adult magazines. She was recently named one of the top 100 most beautiful girls in the world by FHM Magazine.
Jenna has made numerous appearances on the Howard Stern radio and TV show as well as appeared in The Howard Stern movie "Private Parts." Her television appearances include The Man Show, Nash Bridges and she has been a recurring correspondent on The E! show, "Wild On".
The new installments will be directed by the famed Chi Chi LaRue, and will feature Vivid contract girls: Cassidey, Cheyenne, Dasha, Dayton, Kira Kener, Raylene, Taylor Hayes and the newest Vivid girls, Briana Banks and Chelsea Sinclaire. Shooting will take place June 11-14 in Los Angeles.
So if you're jonesing for Jenna be sure to stick right here for details on when the movie will be available. Be the first on your block to see Jenna do the Vivid Girls!
click here to return to the main what's new page
- 11.26.2014VIVID STUDIO INSIDER FOR NOVEMBER 28 2014
- 11.26.2014VIVID STUDIO INSIDER FOR NOVEMBER 21, 2014
- 11.17.2014VIVID STUDIO INSIDER FOR NOVEMBER 14, 2014
- 11.17.2014ADULT ENTERTAINMENT STAR AND PENTHOUSE PET OF THE YEAR NICOLE ANISTON TO PERFORM AT VIVID LIVE IN HOUSTON NOVEMBER 20-22
- 11.13.2014VIVID RADIO CELEBRATES FIRST ANNIVERSARY WITH LISTENERS ON NOV. 18
- 11.07.2014VIVID STUDIO INSIDER FOR NOVEMBER 7, 2014
- 11.05.2014Lorenzo Lamas -- Shauna Sand is an Unfit Mother Who is All About Sex
- 11.04.2014VIVID STUDIO INSIDER FOR NOVEMBER 4, 2014